Scroll down to contact.
Mitch Lowe here, I'm a freelance photographer from the Sunshine Coast based out of Brisbane, Australia.
I first got into photography at the age of 17 with SaveTonight. Jaxon Brumniach and I would team up photographing house parties across the Sunshine Coast. We met new and exciting people trying to out do each other in front of our lenses each weekend. Safe to say we saw some interesting moments.
After spending just 3 months studying my bachelor of photography I left university. I decided the best way to learn photography was to teach myself through experimentation and experience. The ability to work alongside my own learning patterns and focus on my photographic styles gave me the flexibility to pinpoint exactly what I needed to teach myself, and how I would go about doing it.
Years since taking the dive into the world of self taught photography I have had opportunities in live music, wedding, corporate and portrait photography that I would never of expected the chance of having and no way would I have had the opportunity to pursue these while being buried in assignments at home.
Throughout the years I have worked alongside some amazing artists & festivals, popular publications and beautiful bride and grooms.
- Weddings for Evernew Studio.
- Australian tours for Flosstradamus and FOMO Festival.
- Work for acts such as Violent Soho, RUFUS, Slumberjack, Golden Features, Jauz, Remi & Dom Dolla.
- Labels and companies such as Toyota, P&O Cruises, Redbull, Corona, SuperDry, Life Without Andy, BBE, Mr Simple, Sweat It Out, Future Classics, Abi & Joseph, Onelove
- Artwork for Flight Facilities.
- Official photography for festivals such as Splendour In The Grass, Listen Out, Future Music Festival, FOMO, This That, Party In The Paddock, Mountain Sounds, HARDfest, Big Pineapple Festival and Maroochy Music and Visual Arts Festival.
- Published work at 48Hrs, PedestrianTV, Your Friends House, Life Without Andy
- Organisation of live music media for SaveTonight.
I also look after the Live Music side of SaveTonight, which over 2016 has crossed into Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth to cover most shows across the country! This is so exciting and to do this we do need Australia's best photographers on our side. If you want to be a part of such an awesome opportunity, contact me below!
Available for weddings across Australia
Available for live music, touring and promo photography of all genres of artists.